Monday, June 8, 2009

June 3, 2009

Sim, wednesday is my p-day. Its is pertty awesome. except the day after we have no gym and that makes the day soooooo long! This is the hardest thing that i have ever done. I thought that i was close to ready before i left, but i had no idea!!!!! The language is hard and trying to learn the gospel and understand everyone and still stay sane is quite the challenge! I was about to break down yesterday, but another elder in my district beat me to it. He asked me to give him a blessing... How could i refuse? It was really cool to feel the love between everybody and how awesome it was to feel the spirit!! Sorry mom, but i haven´t really been keeping track of much detail. I am doing my best to stay focused on learning the language and gospel that time flies by soo stinkin fast!!! Today is the beginning of my third week!!! Isn´t that absolutel mind boggling?!?! Ha ha, the trip was pretty smooth sailing besides the lack of sleep. No problems with luggage, customs, or transportation so it was pretty nice. So guess what... it is winter down here... and it actually gets pretty cold in Brazil? Who knew? It is soooo nice to hear from you!! its no exaggeration that missionaries like myself live letter to letter, and emails count. Its hard without hugs or people i feel like i can vent to. I hope i grow up soon so i don´t end up in the fetal position in the corner. Just want to let you know that i am doing my best here, and that i LOVE YOU GUYS SO STINKING MUCH!!!!! i gotta hurry and end this email before i short out the keyboard...;) LOVE YOU!

No comments: